READING IS OVERRATED

LET YOUR MIND DO THE TALKING

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thing for Furniture

Studyin in England n being a TV addict, u see alot of DIY for houseing and cooking TV show, which make me kind of interested in both, always wanna try n do up my own room, but being lazy is my problem, and when u come about doin it u never remeber what u learn haha ( i do have a short memory ).
Never the less i m in to lookin at nice Furniture, the thing i pick up from my yrs of watchin TV , i've learned u can never have too many nice stuff in one room, pick something u really like n have it as a center piece and work around it.
I have no idea what i m talkin about , i m just typing for the sake of it , so i don;t just have a pic or two on my blog haha, anyway i come across two nice furnitures online n wanna put it in my blog, and thought it will be abit boring just postin them up so may as well type something. Anyway here are the pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i looooove the second one!