READING IS OVERRATED

LET YOUR MIND DO THE TALKING

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Oh my .. Bangkok is just amzing

The 2 time i've been to Bangkok r with my either family or Girlfriend, but this time i m goin with my friends, so got to find out all the hip bar club n shit.
Bored at work ( waitin for my holidays ) so i try n search for some bars in Bangkok online n i come across a site offering Hands job bar, blow job bars which go along with the usual Go Go Bars sex bar n other shit. but hand job and blow job bars??? what the hell , as a dirtymind boy as i m i click in n find this senctence "The bars listed here provide special services not normally found the go-go bars. You may find them disgusting or delightful. Definitely different strokes for different folks, but if you are curious check them out!"
Oh this is just too funny
I love the "Definitely different stroke for different folk" part, who ever type this ... u should be in marketing.

No comments: