READING IS OVERRATED

LET YOUR MIND DO THE TALKING

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I m Sherk

Someone said i look like Sherk for some wired reason, don;t know y as i m such a handsome young man....Not haha .

Anyway was playin with the photoboot the other day( coz i m bored in China ) not becoz i love myself so much i have to take pic of myself all the time ( n i only took two pic of myself, i didn;t take million n million of pic of myself hehe)..n this one pic make me look abit like Sherk, thought it will be funny n post it up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God thats a very funny pic,
how did you do that ?
You do look like Sherk but where are your ears?

Anonymous said...

well i said you looked like shrek because i really LIKE shrek
he's cute, in his own ogre way
and so are you hahahaha

Anonymous said...

shrek, by the way

ButLai said...

u mean i look cute in this cute?
haha
um i alaway thought of myself as the handsome type as u know i m Orlando haha so cute is not really in my dicionary hehehe...

Anonymous said...

well yes sorry i mean handsome. jt used to tell me the same thing, until i dumped him. but you are also cute, you have to live with that hahahaha.

ButLai said...

My god this pic is actually makin me sick , i look so stupid n ugly in it hahah, i think i have to take this pic down soon .
can;t stand it
well cute n handsome i think i can just about live with it