READING IS OVERRATED

LET YOUR MIND DO THE TALKING

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

HAHAHAHAHA

I hate this feeling..............................i really should not be feeling like this..............i m too tired already pls pls pls .
And for some reason, i've been havin lots of sleepless night.. thought i will sleep better, once i m in my new rm but no keep gettin up in the middle of the night n know i m worry about stuff which i know i shouldn't worry about but just can't help it.
Any idea how to sleep better?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, drink, and smoke, and... shit

ButLai said...

i wonder whos this noname person is?
must be my lady fd Sergio haha

Anonymous said...

well you should know by now i'm the only one posting comments on your blog haha

ButLai said...

well soon i will have alot of reader
since spiderman use my favour word "wi"
hhaha n i will sign u a t-shirt so u can sales it off the internet n make big money
or u can be my manager
oh i m a lady