READING IS OVERRATED

LET YOUR MIND DO THE TALKING

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GoodBye Stanley Halo Aberdeen

Finally move in to Aberdeen, something which i don;t wanna happen, use to think i will miss Stanley very much but to be honest i m doin OK so far, maybe i've been too busy moving n with work i didn;t really have time to think about any other things.
Was afarid my new room will be so small i couldn;t fix my stuff in but i m doin alright, although it mean i have to throw away alot of stuff, give alot of clothes to people, u never know u have so much rubbish till u have to move out, didn;t know u have so much junk which u thought u will keep but in the end its all forgetten, till u dig it out but then of coz there r still stuff or clothes u still wanna keep, i still have clothes which i know iw ill not wear but r still in my new room, i guess i like the idea of havin alot of cloth in my rm, to remind me not to shop to much.
It funny knowin there r shoppin centre n shit all around u, don't know y its so funny but when i went down to get something for the room the other day, the idea of my house is just near by makes me feel funny.Wired man i m. Aberdeen is gr8 coz everything is near by when u need anything but i would still wanna go back to Stanley i like the idea then i m away from the city, kind of like hiding from everywhere, peaceful n shit.
Anyhow overall i m happy with my new house now, happier then i thought i will do so mission complete.

No comments: