READING IS OVERRATED

LET YOUR MIND DO THE TALKING

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Feel ........

Does anyone ever get the feelin of don;t know why you are mad or upset at something or someone, you are just mad in ur mind but when you think about it or try to explain it, it turn out to be nth at all.
I m having that feelin, i m mad or upset or watever but its all in my mind, when i think about why i m sad n etc, its really is nothing, nothing to be mad about, trying to explain to myself y but can't explain why and yet i m still mad.
But all i know is there is something bothering, something which i shouldn;t be thinkin about or can't really get help from.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally get what you mean butlai.
I think the pressure of life is getting to our head sometime.
I think all you need to do is to talk to someone who you can turst.
Try to open youself to someone because it will help alot, turst me don't keep it to yourself because by doing so it will make it worst.

Anonymous said...

The spice girls? Are they still alive?

ButLai said...

Thanks for ur comment who ever u r.I m sure you r not Lady Fd srg.Anyhow I will talk to someone and i know who exactly who to talk to, just that its kind of hard to say when u don;t exactly know y u r mad or upset but i will have sometime to think b4 i talk to that person.

ButLai said...

Mike y would u comment on the spice girl here??
n not under the spicegirl??

Anonymous said...

I don't think you know me at all, I find your blog out of random.
Do find your blog fun to read.
Glad you will have someone to talk to but why will you have sometime before you talk to someone?