READING IS OVERRATED

LET YOUR MIND DO THE TALKING

Monday, January 14, 2008

Growing up.

14 days into 2008 , a new yr r well underway, a yr older a yr wiser.
Alot had happen in 2007,many changes , many up n downs, its all in the past now, i feel as if i've grow up alot in 2007, not the kid i was , keep things to myself alot, doesn;t go out as much , lately i just don;t feel like goin out , 2007 is the yr i understand what the different between real gd fd to fd who u just hang round with.
2008 is the new yr for new start, newly single, just got out of a 5 yrs relationship, its funny, for the past 5 yrs , i always thought she is the one whos relying too much on me, but now when i come to think of it , i m the one whos relying on her, i always been a child, n she is the one who look after me, tell me when i did something wrong , when i mistreat a fd, etc, but i was so stubborn i just didn;t notice, m i sad we broke up ? well of coz after all we've together for 5 yrs , but on the other hand i m happy for her, coz she finally woke up , n notice what a jerk i've been , n notice we r goin in two separate way. i hope she will be able to find someone gd n get marry n have children. Its after the broke up i noticed she have taught me alot, taught me how to be a better human, maybe thats one of the reason i've been hidding ,apart from my real fd ( Connie, Doris , Canice etc ), oh n of coz my lady fd who been with me alot, takin me to movies , play , music show etc, which i enjoy very much, i know i have not been sayin thanks enough, so here i m sayin Thank you.. those r the fds who i feel really comfortable toward, which is very important, n comfortable talkin to about anything.
I know its abit cheesy to be writing this, but is it not what Blog suppose to be, talk about urself, i've been posting alot of stuff i like, which r the surface of myself , which is the downside of myself, only showin people the surface of myself, so i think its time to write something about myself, what i feel deep inside n maybe after a few yrs , i will be readin this back n will be laughing about how cheesy i was to type this haha, either way i hope 2008 will be a gd yr for everyone. thats me signing off for now .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and a very happy 2008 to you too lf!

Anonymous said...

Am I your true friend? hahaha...
Relationship will help people to learn and become more mature over time.
I am sure you are a good man and will be a better man. Cheers

Anonymous said...

Thankssss ~ yr writing very touching :P I'm so very u can face of our relationship. I felt so happy for the past 5 yrs!!

Friendly Reminded : Pls must be change a better man, I hope u can do it!!