READING IS OVERRATED

LET YOUR MIND DO THE TALKING

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Do wat it said...


Beauty Engineered for Ever, or B_E_E the New Zealand-based company has created a full line of environmentally-friendly cleaning supplies that they claim will stand up with the best of the bunch — both eco-friendly and otherwise.
Maybe they should come up with label of people (as a product)ie. I'll help with your dirty thought, I'll give u a blow job, I will let u do me , I will do you, Turst me i m good in bed, I'll spash white stuff on you, I will make you happy anywhere....ETC....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg thats so funny
i love to see the "label of people " joke.
Guess you must be one funny guy.
and i love your blog, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

oh no i am suppose to leave my name.

Anonymous said...

i see you have sme anonymous fans here.. you dirty minded boy

ButLai said...

Hey my loyal fan is back haha
me dirty minded boy ???
Never i m one clean little boy

ButLai said...

Thanks you " Pls can you do me"
do know who u r but thanks for ur comment
yes i guess i m one funny guy hehe

Anonymous said...

U do know who i m ? it will be funny if you do mate because i don't think you know me

ButLai said...

Sorry typing error , i was meant to say ...
do know who u r but thanks for ur comment = Don't know who u r but thanks for ur comment