READING IS OVERRATED

LET YOUR MIND DO THE TALKING

Monday, July 03, 2006

England are out >.<

This yr was meant 2 be the yr for England, on paper we have the best line up in the world, with the best line in defence midfeild n striker. Two of world best defencer Terry n Ferdinand , the world best mid feild line up , from the left Joe Cole n on the right Beckham, n of coz in the central Lampard n Gerrard, up front we have Rooney n Owen. I can't think of a better line up then that, so its not suprisin when ppl say THIS YR BELONG 2 EnGLAND. But wat we did not count in was the manager, Sven-Goran Eriksson we belive he can be the man 2 get up 2 the final, but once again the man disappoint us, once again lostin the the game that matters. World Cup 02 vs Brazil, Euro 04 vs Portugal losin both match 2 Luiz Felipe Scolari n again this yr.As england press quote( Luiz Felipe Scolari completed his hat-trick over Sven-Goran Eriksson and the Swede's dreams are left in tatters.)
We can blame the sendin off of Rooney cost us the world cup, n the reaction from Cristiano Ronaldo( who i think is a total jerk) don't like him from the first day i see him on TV, but the main reason we lost is coz of Eriksson, not figurin out the right formatin in the beginin, not sortin out how 2 play Lampard n Gerrard. All i feel know is gutted
Referrin to Cristiano Ronaldo case Gerrard quote "I saw that, and if it was one of my team-mates I'd be absolutely disgusted in him because there's no need for that.
"I've seen Ronaldo going over giving the card and I think he's bang out of order." "I think that sums him up as a person.
"If I was playing against my team-mates from Liverpool and they were involved in a situation like that, I'd never try and get them sent off."
Gerrard thought England should have been awarded a free-kick for a foul on Rooney before the flashpoint.
The Liverpool skipper said: "He had four or five Portuguese men all over him and I walked away thinking we were going to get a free-kick.
"Wayne Rooney won't get any blame from me because I love him and he's done so much for this team. He's going to do so much in the future."

No comments: